Coolsculpting in the news
You may be hearing a lot about CoolSculpting®in the news right now. This video is just a sampling of some of the recent media coverage and it's no wonder there's a lot of interest in it. CoolSculpting® is designed to eliminate fat cells without injury to the skin or other tissue that results from more invasive procedures such as liposuction.
Schedule a FREE consultation on CoolSculpting® at Hall Plastic Surgery today. Call
- Cellulaze: The Newest Technology to Treat and Correct Cellulite
- Top 5 Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatments
- Cellulaze permanently rids women of cellulite
- Skin Care Must Haves
- Fat Injections for Breast Augmentation—Safe or Not?
- Combining nutrition as a part of surgical care
- Ultherapy featured on ABC's 20/20
- XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) for injection, for intramuscular use, available at Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center.
- Coolsculpting in the news
- TICKLE LIPO™ featured on the national TV show
- CoolSculpting® featured on ABC and MSNBC news
- Dr. Hall discusses the benefits of Custom Acoustic Liposuction in an interview with American Health and Beauty
- Solutions to finding your foutain of youth
- Dysport available in Austin, TX, at Hall Plastic Surgery and Rejuvenation Center
- Oprah's "Magic Lotion" is TNS
- SkinCeuticals wins Allure Best of Beauty Awards
- Clarisonic Skin Care Brush, as seen in O, The Oprah Magazine
- Introducing the Natrelle 410, a breast implant more true to a woman's shape
- Realistic Expectations From Breast Augmentation Surgery